Mostly known for the world-famous Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe has an incredible range of features waiting to be explored by you. A hidden gem in southern Africa, enclosed by the mighty Zambezi river in the north and the Limpopo river in the south, the country has proven itself to be a top destination for anyone willing to experience an adventure. The friendly culture of the people will make you feel right at home whilst its lush scenery and abundant wildlife will guarantee to leave you in awe.
One of the 7 world wonders, this glorious area welcomes tourists of all walks by offering numerous activities of all kinds. Travel hassle free as excellent transport links to the rest of the world are available.
Found in eastern Zimbabwe, this hidden gem is often left off tourist routes even though it should feature on a traveller’s bucket list. It has a cooler climate than the rest of the region and features the country’s tallest mountain. Ideal for hiking or just relaxing at some serene lakes.
HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
An exemplary national park, home to huge herds of wildlife and incredible scenery, this easily accessible national park marks a gateway for an introduction into a Zimbabwean safari. It is also one of the world’s last great refuges for elephants.
- Victoria Falls alone offers a myriad of different activities, that one is simply spoilt for choice.
- From bungee jumping, white water rafting, cruises, helicopter rides, hikes and game drives – there is something for everyone!
- Chill in a houseboat on Lake Kariba, hike through the Chimanimani mountains,
- Enjoy a safari In Hwange, Matusadona, Gonarezhou, or Matopo National Park,
- Go trekking in Nyanga National Park or simply explore the ruins of Great Zimbabwe and Khami, for the cultural and historic aspect.