Take a stroll in the Mecca of political and economical power of Angola. The city has a distinct urban and cultural flair, coupled with an industrial centre. It is also one of country’s busiest seaports. Experience the lively hustle and bustle at all hours of the day and to ferry you around, there is a wide variety of transportation options ranging from taxis to car rental services.
Organise a trip through the lush forests near the Congo River. This very place is untouched by mankind and shows natural ecosystems living in harmony. This forest forms the southern-western margin of the Congo Basin’s tropical rainforest and is comprises a very varied fauna.
Any fishermen in the family? Explore the largest lake in Angola, with an impressive size of 12km in length. We suggest using a tour guide to show you all the hidden attractions around the body of water. They might even know where all the freshwater fish are hiding!
- For the trip of a lifetime – ride the rails! The Benguela railway follows and old trade route all the way to the Democratic Republic of Congo. It is one of the longest train journeys in Africa and is a spectacular way to see Angola’s hinterland and interact with its people.
- Grab a towel and head for the beaches, explore the vibrant city of Luanda for a culinary and educational experience,
- Head out on Safari to Kissanga or explore the coastal forts dotting Angola’s coastline for an authentic historical feel.
- Explore the Kwanza River by boat or do a spot of surfing on the famous surfing beach of Cabo Ledo.
- The varied cultural, educational and outdoor activities will certainly broaden your horizon and guarantee a sense of fun and enjoyment!